DOG STATUS AND QUOTES                                
Dogs mean so much to us. They show loyalty to us, protect us, are our exercise partners, and they love us more than they love themselves. If you’re an animal lover, you’ll agree with us that dogs are among the sweetest, cutest and most lovable pets. 



You’ll never get the dog that you want, you’ll always get the dog that you need.


Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.


When I needed a hand, I found your paw.


If I had a dollar for every time my dog made me smile. I would be a millionaire.


Welcome to our home where dog hair is both a fashion accessory & a condiment.


The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog.


Dog kisses fix everything


Dogs are my favorite COMPANION 


Dogs ask for so little but deserve so much.


Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.


Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong.


What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs.


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.


My dog does this amazing thing where he just exists and makes my whole life because of it.


Life is too short to just have one dog.


Love is wet noses, sloppy kisses & wagging tails.


Having a dog will bless you with the happiest days of your life, and one of the worst days.


Live, Love, Bark


All you need is love & a dog.


Dog leave paw prints on your heart.


The road to my heart is paved with pawprints.


No matter how many years we get with our dogs, it’s never long enough.


Money can buy a lot of things, But it doesn’t wiggle its but everytime you come in the door.


I wonder what my dog named me.


Sometimes you just gotta lay on the floor with your dog.


Not to brag or anything, but I’m kind of a big deal to my dog.


Learn a lesson from your dog- NO matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that shit and move on.


Dog do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.


If my Dog doesn’t like you, we probably won’t either.


A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.


The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be.


Before you get a dog, you can’t quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can’t imagine living any other way.


Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment.

                                              

DOG STATUS AND QUOTES

Everybody should have a shelter dog. It’s good for the soul.


It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.


Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.


It’s just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn’t it? It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal.


My dog does this amazing thing where he just exists and makes my whole life better because of it


I think dogs are the most amazing creatures. They give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.


If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.


The road to my heart is paved with paw prints.


Dogs are small rays of light caught on earth for a short time to brighten our days.


Dogs are how people would be if the important stuff is all that mattered to us.


I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can't get from no other source.” - Doris Day.


When I needed a hand, I found your paw.


You'll never walk alone because I'll always be with you. Love, Your Dog.


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.


The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.


Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. 


Dogs are like that, I guess - They know how to fix you without ever saying a word


We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.


Dogs come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. But their hearts are all the same...Full of Love.


Everyone is taught that angels have wings. The lucky ones of us find that they have four paws.


Some people will never understand how much I love my dog, but it's ok. My dog knows.


A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart


The gift which I am sending you is called a dog and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind


Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment.


No animal I know of can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog.


If you're lucky...A dog will come into your life, steal your heart and change everything!


Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.


The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.


A dog will teach you, unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.


There’s just something about dogs that makes you feel good. You come home, they’re thrilled to see you. They’re good for the ego.


 Do you ever look at your dog and think...How did I get so lucky?


The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them.


You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.


When an eighty-five-pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it's hard to feel sad.


Dogs are God's way of proving that He didn't want us to walk alone.

                             


ALSO READ  - BEST COLLECTION OF SHORT INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS 

https://newstatusandquotes.blogspot.com/2021/05/short-instagram-captions-best-short.html             

DOG QUOTES AND STATUS