Make your closer one  feel loved and cared for, make them smile, and let them know you’re thinking about them before you go to bed for a good night’s sleep.

Wishing these sweet good night quotes for her and for him will end your day with a positive feeling that will also keep you motivated and looking forward to another good day tomorrow.


Night time is the best time to end up the day with your friends by saying good night, dear friend. Beautiful and meaningful good night wishes and messages are the perfect way to show your gesture to end the day. A good night message shows how much he/she is important to your life. It brings a big smile on his/her face. You can simply wish your friends at night by saying, good night friends or you can send some amazing wishes, messages, and quotes to wish.
Share below good night sayings and quotes with your family and loved ones to inspire them and show them how much you care about them.


                                               

good night status and quotes for whatsapp



Let's go to bed. I'm tired of this day. I need a new one. Good Night


I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.


Its night time and the whole world is asleep, but caring hearts are awake thinking about special ones like you. Good Night.


My bed is calling my name so I am ready to tuck in the blanket and feel warm. Good night my dear Facebook and stay warm


Life always offers you a second chance. it's called tomorrow.


Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.


Stars light, stars bright, you are the only star i see tonight! good night my friend.


Dear Sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.


I want to talk but, I keep dropping my phone on my face. I’ll talk to you in the morning; good night dude!


A night so fair, a love so rare, may God’s hands keep you in His care. Sweet Dreams my Love.


Thinking about you mode activated! Missing you in progress! If you are awake reply to deactivate thinking mode. Good Night!


I have no doubt that you are the reason why the moon and stars show up every night. Have a sleep full of sweet dreams!


The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.


Hold your phone very tightly because this text message is a hug in disguise from me. Wishing you a lovely night. Sleep tight.


Good night my love! I wish to be with you even in my dreams. Because you make them colorful for me!


I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and you. Good Night.


Can you feel me when you wrap your blanket around you? Can you see me when you close your eyes? Because I can. Goodnight dear!


I’m so in love with you that I don’t know anymore when my nights end and when my days begin. Goodnight!


I want to always be in your thoughts and heart like you are always in mine. Good Night, my love.


I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye, I wanted to kiss you goodnight.


May your pillow be soft, your blankets be warm, and your mind be filled with thoughts of how much I love you. Goodnight my Love.


Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream intense. Love you, goodnight.


Baby I miss you, please close your eyes and meet me in my dreams.


The last person I think of while going to the bed is you! Have a lovely sleep with sweet dreams! Good Night!


I have invented a new phrase and it goes like this – early to bed, early to rise and early to meet friends like me. Good Night!


The brightest stars in my life are not planetary objects, they are friends like you who shine through night and day. Good Night.


Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow! Goodnight!


Just checking in to say Hi, hoping that you had a fruitful day and wishing for a very comfortable night sleep ahead, goodnight.


Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but our friendship will forever radiantly glow. Good Night.


I am sending you a pillow of happy thoughts for sweet dreams and a prayer to protect you always- Good Night my friend!


It’s time to meet two old friends, Pillow and Blanket. They know me well and they can always make me feel better. So good Night, Friends!


Sometimes I am goofy, but don’t ever think that I don’t care. No matter what, for you, I will always be there. Goodnight.


Never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night.


Wishing Good night is not a formality. It’s the art of Saying that I remember you in “My last minute of the Day ”.Good Night.


You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.


Good friends don’t necessarily make life perfect, but they sure make all the imperfection easier.


End the day with beautiful thoughts, then u will wake up with the most wonderful smile. Good night.


I want to come early because I can spend time with my friends my buddies without any, so good night my dear friends.


Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So it is good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night, sweet dreams!


Good friends don’t necessarily make lyf perfect, but they sure make all the imperfection easier to tolerate. Good night.


Hope, love and faith – these are the three treasures that I want you to carry as you journey into a sweet sleep. Good night.


This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always good chances. Good night.


The days we have spent together are worthy of it. There are no other special days like those. On this night, I took the time to write this short message to wish you a good night.


Every time I see you in my life, I am very thankful to God. He gave me a friend that stands with me every single moment whether in trouble or joy. That’s you, buddy, Have a good night!


You light my life just as the moon lights up the sky when it’s dark. With your advice and support, am always happy. Good Night!


Sometimes nights are long and boring but with special people like you in life, it becomes very bearable. Good night girl.


If you want to have the best of night, you will have to forget all the downfalls of yesterday and stop worrying about things you cannot correct. Have a good night my friend


Put your worries under the pillow and forget them completely. Get the best memories in your mind and you will have peace at night. When you wake up tomorrow, everything will be in order. Have a good night.


I usually pray to God that he gives you peace of mind, health, and sweet life. I want to see you have a life as colorful as a rainbow. Have a good night and some sweet dreams.


If you have the right friends, life will be shinier than the stars, whiter than cotton, and smoother than silk. Have a good night my friend.


I want to put a smile on your face every single minute of my life. I hope I have been a blessing in your life as you are in mine. Have a good night.


I have got someone special in mind, someone that I usually find myself thinking about every minute of my life, that’s you, and I am taking this opportunity to wish you a good night.


It keeps me calm when I think about the way you look at me, full of passion and love. Have a good night sleep, beautiful.


Every night I think about how you make my life more meaningful and how lucky I am to have you in my life. Good night my love.


I look forward to seeing your beautiful face in the morning. Have a good night sleep, baby.


Pinch me because I cannot believe that you are next to me every single night. Good night darling, sweet dreams.


I think about the good memories of this day and I can’t wait to have another one tomorrow with you.


Kiss me now or kiss me never, either way I way I get to snuggle with you later. Sleep well baby.


                                      

good night wishes