MUSIC  STATUS AND FOR  LIFE

 Looking for Best Music Status and Quotes, We are providing Large Collection of Short Music Status. 
This are the Most Famous Handpicked Music Whatsapp Status Quotes by us.
 Choose your favorite Music status and share. 
You would just like these Music status quotes once you read all through this. So Friends, Share this Stylish Music Status on Facebook and Whatsapp. 



I'm listening to music because I don't want to listen to you.


Music is good for your soul. So... Rock on!


My ears were getting bored, so I decided to make them happy.


What? I can't hear you, my headphones on so you have to type louder.


I would rather listen to someone other than me sing and that does not include you.


I'm listening to a magical device that is singing to me.


Without music life would be a mistake.


No matter what you're going through, no matter how you feel, music always helps.


Music and sleep are the two most common ways to escape from everything.


Restarting The Whole Song Because U Missed Your Favorite Line.


No matter how bad you sing, sing for her.. she'll smile


Sometimes it feels like music is my only friend.


When I listen to old songs, the memories hit me.


When you're happy.. You enjoy the music.. When you're sad.. You understand the lyrics .


Sometimes music make us realize us how much we love that person 


All it takes in 1 song to bring back 1000 memories.


Sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.


I hate when I have to Pause my Music everytime someone Talks to me.


Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.


Sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.


Music always put me in a good mood when nobody else can.


No matter how many walls you put around your heart, the music you listen will tell everyone how you really feel.


Play a song and then realize you were too distracted to appreciate the beauty of the song so you replay it.


Some songs can make you cry When you hear them. But Actually it isn't the songs, It's the people behind the memories.


Sometimes the old songs I hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore.


A good song is not based on how many people like it, but on how many memories and feelings you get. that's the true beauty about music.


Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people & things that come to your mind when you hear it.


I'm a really bad singer. No one wants to hear me sing. That's why I'm listening to other people sing.


Music: My escape. My way of expression. Poetry for the soul in which each note is a word filled with as much emotion as saying "I love you."


Music : The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.


Blasting my music to see if I can wake the neighbors up, if I don't come back soon, they probably called the cops on me.


I hate when I'm listening to music really loud and I have to keep pausing it because I constantly think I'm hearing my name being called.


When I ask you to listen to a song, it's because the lyrics mean everything I'm trying to say to you.


A good song is not based on how many people like it, but on how many memories and feelings you get. that's the true beauty about music.


Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.


Life seems to go on without effort when I am filled with music.


Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.


Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.


Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.


A great song should lift your heart, warm the soul and make you feel good.


My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.

                                             

music status and quotes

Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.


Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart.


Music is like a huge release of tension.


Without music, life would be a blank to me.


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.


Music is the strongest form of magic.


Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.


I need to listen to chill music when I’m driving. It prevents road rage.


If you were music, I would listen to you ceaselessly, and my low spirits would brighten up.


Music is my higher power.


I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.


Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.


Also read these Johnny Cash quotes from one of the greatest musicians of his time.


Without music, life would be a mistake.


Music is powerful. As people listen to it, they can be affected. They respond.


People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.


I wanted to prove the sustaining power of music.


Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.


Music can change the world because it can change people.


Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.


Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.


Music is … A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy


Music changes, and I’m gonna change right along with it.


I lose myself in music because I can’t be bothered explaining what I feel to anyone else around me.


Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.


Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.


How is it that music can, without words, evoke our laughter, our fears, our highest aspirations?


Music is a weapon in the war against unhappiness.


After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.


Music is well said to be the speech of angels.


When words fail music speaks. 


I see my life in terms of music.


There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.


Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.


Words make you think. Music makes you feel. A song makes you feel a thought.


The power of music makes all the difference to me with motivation throughout the day.


Music is by far the most wonderful method we have to remind us each day of the power of personal accomplishment.


It’s like if the music is loud enough I won’t be able to listen to my own thoughts.


Music – that’s been my education. There’s not a day that goes by that I take it for granted.


Music is the greatest communication in the world. Even if people don’t understand the language that you’re singing in, they still know good music when they hear it.


Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.


Music gives color to the air of the moment.


Music is the soundtrack to every good and bad time we will ever have.


Music is the one incorporeal entrance into the higher world of knowledge which comprehends mankind but which mankind cannot comprehend.


Music is what tell us that the human race is greater than we realize.


Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.


Music, when soft voices die, vibrates in the memory.


The music we listen to may not define who we are. But it’s a damn good start.


I love the way music inside a car makes you feel invisible; if you play the stereo at max volume, it’s almost like the other people can’t see into your vehicle. It tints your windows, somehow.


In music the passions enjoy themselves.


If I cannot fly, let me sing.


Life is one grand sweet song so start the music.


Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.


Why not just live in the moment, especially if it has a good beat


Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.


My room is alive with the sound of music.


Don't interupt me when I'm listening to my music.


Music is the one thing that never betrays me.


Music is my best friend.

 

Music is my life... So let me enjoy it.


Listening to the sweet sound of music.


Music is the essence of life.

                                         

MUSIC STATUS AND QUOTES