girls attitude status


The best status collection about Attitude Status for Girls which are too cute to match with your thoughts and feelings! 

Also, you will get inspiration for your upcoming years of life and able to describe yourself how you feel about yourself. 
Also, it will be too good if you put these girly attitude quotes as captions under your Instagram photos.



1. Girls are like an abstract painting, even though you can't understand them, they are still beautiful.


2. Is a beautiful girl always right?


3. I am classy; I am fabulous. I'm a girl!


4. Look at yourself in the mirror and don't be afraid to see how beautiful you are.


5. What is beauty that You like about?


6. Beauty is not about a beautiful face and a perfect body. It is about being yourself.


7. Smart and funny beats fake and beautiful.


8. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very difficult to win someone.


9. Beauty is like time and changes over time.


10. Silence is the best response when you are working with an idiot.


11. My choices are like fingerprints, that's what makes me different.


12. Attitude is the mirror of your completion.


13. Your attitude is like a price tag, showing how valuable you are.


14. I am born to express, not to impress


15. Do not consider me an inspiration, I have lost.


16. I may not be perfect but I am one of a kind.


17. My life, my rule, this is my attitude…


18. I am the queen who is not looking for a prom king.


19. Don't be afraid to be out, fly alone. Pigeons fly in flocks.


20. To show you a woman, your clothes must be tight, but loose enough to show a woman.


21. Beauty is where you get it.


22. Everything is a promise. But once broken, sorry means nothing.


23. If you want to improve your life, start working on your vision first.


24. There is no weight limit on beauty.


25. You are so beautiful. I feel like I'm wasting my time when I'm not looking at you..

26. I do not care for those who do not care for me


27. Sometimes I need special advice… Therefore, I talk to myself.


28. You will not be beautiful by hating me.


29. I am the girl that every boy wants, not every girl.


30. Beauty attracts your attention, but personality captures your heart.


31. If your ego speaks with me then my attitude answers you.


32. My signature, my style, my identity


33. There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just show your ATTITUDE.


34. Never love anyone at the cost of your honor and self-respect.


35. Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is under the bone.


36. Are you correct before judging me?


37. Me + my room + music + internet connection - no study = a perfect day.


38. Most of the valuables are found only where no one looks at them.


39. I am who I am and I will not change for anyone.


40. I am never bad, I am always classy, ​​and a bit shah.


41. The weirder you are, the more fun you will have.


42. Beauty is an illusion, not actual behavior and appearance.


43. You must be 'ODD' to be number 'one'.


44. They can't turn me down, so those people hate me.


45. Blocking some people on Instagram, if you can read it then you got lucky …


46. In the beginning, you will judge me, till the end, you will love me.


47. I am me and I can be that … I am not perfect and I never want to be … But I am happy that I am also the one with whom people think of me and I am better.


48. Your attitude screams about the bursting colors of your soul and the rhythm of your heart without the need for any words.


49. I hate compromising my dreams for others.


50. Sometimes I want to treat people how they treat me, but I don't because it's out of my character.


51. The secret of my happiness is not expected from anyone.


52. I am a very private person. You don't ask that I am not telling.


53. I have reached a stage in life where I feel that it is not necessary to try and impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, then they are good and if they don't, then they have their disadvantage.


54. When you consider me like a queen, I do not consider you like a king.


55. I am a hot girl with a cool attitude.


56. People understand you from your point of view. If your attitude is bad then you are bad. If your attitude is good then you are good.


57. You can't be awesome without me.


58. The love and beauty that I am seeing you are beyond the earth, and nothing can beat it, you are very beautiful.


59. Beauty starts in your head, not in your mirror.


60. I had a lot of effort to prove myself to people. Now I don't care what people think until I am happy with myself!


61. Impossible is my sOften, those who perceive themselves more are the same people who come less often than they imagine.


62. Treat Me Like A Queen And I’ll Treat You Like A King.


63. Queen Of All Kings.. Bow Down To Her Majesty.


64. Ladies, Make Sure You Always Keep Your Heels, Head, And Standards High.


65.Sky Above Me, Earth Below Me, Fire Within Me.


66. “Killing Em All With Kindness.”


67.“His Story Is History, My Story Is Mystery.”


68.“I Love The Confidence That Makeup Gives Me.”


69. “Keep Your Heels, Head, And Standards High.”


70. “Girls Who Do Not Ask For Much, Deserve It All.”


71. “If You Don’t Have Respect For Yourself, You Won’t Get It Anywhere Else.”


72.“True Happiness Comes When You Can Look At Your Self And Like What You See!”


73. “Do Not Compare Yourself To Others. If You Do So, You Are Insulting Yourself.”


74. “I Fervently Hope That You Look Beautiful Today, But Sorry, Not As Pretty As Me.”


75. “In The Land Of Gods And Monsters, I Was An Angel.”


76. “Better To Be Strong Than Pretty And Useless.”


77. “You Want To Be At My Level? Climb Way Higher! ßìtch!.”


78. “Hey You, Yes Am Talking To You… Don’t Follow Your Dreams, Follow Me.”


79. “Sometimes A Queen Has To Remind Fools Why She’s A Queen.”


80. “I Rule Over Kings Of The Town And I Permit You To Take A Look Around.”


81.“I Don’t Have Time To Hate Anyone, I Either Love You, Or I Don’t Care At All.” #Simple #NotDisturbed


82. “When People Ask What I Do. I Always Say “Whatever It Takes”.”


83. Attitude Status For Girls In English


84. “People Say I Have A Dirty Mind, But I Say My Mind Is Too Creative!”


85. “I Step Into The Club. The Haters Turn Around. My Middle Finger’s Up.”


86. “They’re Scared Of Awesomeness Overload.”


87. “Dear Fake Friends, Just Know That I Am Typing This With My Middle Finger!”


88. “If Someone Is Stupid Enough To Walk Away From AWESOME You, Be Smart Enough To Show Them The Door.”


89. “If You Don’t Text Me, I’ll Understand, If You Don’t Call Me, I’ll Understand. But Know That If I Forget You, You’ll Need To Understand.”


90. “It Hurts, But It’s Ok. I’m Used To Getting Hurt.”


91. “I’m Not Getting Older, I’m Just Becoming Classic.”


92. “Here’s My Attitude For The Day: Today Is Going To Be The Best Day Ever.”


93. “Beautiful Individual That Creates Hell When They Choose.”


94. “Laugh And The World Laughs With You, Snore And You’ll Sleep Alone.”


95. “Behind Every Girl’s Favorite Song… Is An Untold Story.”


96. “The Most Beautiful Souls Are Often Captured Inside The Most Broken-Hearted Girls.”


97. “Never Underestimate A Girl’s Ability To Find Something Out.”


98. “We Waste Time Looking For The Perfect Lover, Instead Of Creating The Perfect Love.”


99. “I`M A Girl. I Can Be Complicated Without Explanations.

100. “I’m A Girl. I Overreact, I Underestimate, I Overestimate, I Over Think Everything. I Dream Big. And when I say I LOVE YOU I'm not lying.


                                         girls status