Attitude Status For Boys: As a boy, you want a cool attitude status on your WhatsApp & FB timeline, that could make a difference. This Message can bring really positive swag on your Instagram profile. Smart boys are wise and socially active. They always want to remain ahead by adopting a positive personality with attitude status for boys. It is true that attitude surely makes a difference and has a great impact on an individual lifestyle. There are many boys who own a cool attitude which makes them exceptional and unique but other boys prefer to inspire others by sharing attitude status.


HERE ARE SOME ATTITUDE STATUS FOR BOYS :



1. Girls do what they want, Boys do what they can. 


2. Always wear your invisible crown.


3. I started out with nothing and i still have most of it.


4. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!


5. I am not failed, my success is just postponed.


6. You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.


7. Out of my mind..I will be back in five minutes.


8. I have a new theory in life..what other people think of me is truly none of my business!


9. It’s cool being me. Please don’t copy my style.


10. I Don’t Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality.


11. Stay cool but don’t get freeze 


12. I’m not short, I’m just more down to earth than other people.


13.Keep talking you’re making me famous.


14. I’m not lazy, I’m a master of energy conservation.


15. When nothing goes right..go left.


16. Looser..is the one who creates a winner so..I don’t mind loosing.


17. I didn’t lose my mind..I just sold it online 


18. My attitude my choice.


19. God is really creative, i mean..just look at me.


20. I love being single. It’s almost like being rich.


21. Error: status unavailable.


22. I don’t care what people think or say about me!


23. I will win not immediately, but Definitely.


24. I’m cool but global warming made me hot.


25. Be what you want to be NOT what others want to see.


26. Of course I talked to myself..Sometimes I need expert advice!


27. I don’t need ur Attitude b’coz I have my own.


28. May my enemies live a long life to see my success.


29. Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent! that’s why I’m always calm & silent.


30. WARNING: U may fall in love with my face.


31. I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.


32. Every man is the architect of his own fortune.


33.Sorry I can’t be perfect coz I'm already perfect.


34. Read a book instead of reading my status.


35. My life My rules so, keep your nose out of my Business!!


36. I have a disease called AWESOME.


37. Before you judge ME make sure that you’re PERFECT.


38.I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.


39.I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.


40. My style is what “I like” not what “others like”


41. If “plan A” didn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay Cool.


42.If you want to cry, use a tissue..not your status..!!


43.I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.


44. Life is better when you’re laughing.


45. I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.


46. You haven’t ever seen my bad side yet.


47. Yes I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.


48. Attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are..

 

49. Down to earth, but still above you.


50. While you are chasing Pokémon, I am chasing my dreams.


51. I Don’t Care What You Think! I Am Going To Make It!


52. Kill them with success and Bury them with a smile.


53. I will not quit until I’m living the life I once dreamt of.


54. It’s not an ATTITUDE, It’s the way I am..!!


55. Don’t be the same, Be better!


56. Girls express their feelings via tears. Boys express their feelings via Beers.


57. Great minds think alone.


58. I am W.E.I.R.D Wonderful Exciting Interesting Real Different.


59. I know I am always..SPECIAL.


60. Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage not weakness.


61. I am just cool like hot coffee.


62. The best is yet to come.


63. I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.


64. Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back being me.


65. Only my name is enough.


66. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.


67. Cry a river. Build a bridge. Get over it.


68.I’m cool but Summer made me hot!


69. I am not fat, I am just easier to see.


70. I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.


71. Take my advice — I’m not using it.


72. Life is short. SMILE while you still have TEETH.


73. I define my own life. I don’t let people write my script.


74. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.


75. Only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.


76. I’m not old, I’m youthfully challenged.


77. Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.


78. Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.


79. Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh it’s your Attitude.


80. People say me bad, trust me i am the worst.


81. Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.


82. If “Plan 1” didn’t work. Don’t worry; the counting has infinite numbers.


83. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.


85. I am a nice person with bad attitude.


86. I am not a Spider man nor a Superman, however I am Superhero for my Girl Friend.


87. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.


88. Being happy never goes out of style.


89. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.


90. Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.


91. Only great minds can afford a simple style.


92. Believe in yourself.


93. I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.


94. Don’t stop until you are proud.


95. I smile..Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.


96. Keep moving! Nothing new to read.


97. I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me.


98. When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.


99. I celebrate myself, and sing myself.


100. I talk to the people with good mindset , cheap people talk cheap things.